Alcohol & Drug Rehab For Young Adults
It is a touchy subject, we know. When a young adult is addicted to drugs and/or alcohol, the entire family suffers. One person’s addiction becomes a family disease. The hurt and frustration, the anger and resentment, the helplessness and hopelessness seem insurmountable. We at Cornerstone of Recovery want you to know you are not alone. There is help and hope…for your young adult and for you.
Accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), Cornerstone of Recovery offers a comprehensive and intensive treatment program specifically for the young adult struggling with chemical dependency.
Structured to Meet Needs of Young Adults
While the 12-step process of treatment remains the same throughout Cornerstone’s many recovery programs, the Young Adult Residential recovery program is specifically structured for persons between the ages of 18 and 26. Understanding that this age group faces its own unique set of circumstances, our clinical staff focuses on developmental issues, behavior styles, and energy levels specific to the young adult.
Compassionate Staff Understands
With a high success rate for recovery, Cornerstone takes great pride in its Young Adult Residential program and in the loyal team of doctors, nurses, and counselors behind it. Many on our staff are in recovery programs themselves. They understand firsthand the struggles, the emotions, the fear a patient faces as they enter our doors and they understand firsthand how much more fulfilling life can be embracing recovery.
Treatment in our Young Adult Recovery Program Includes
- A supervised detoxification recovery program (24-hour nursing care/physician)
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Attendance at 12-step recovery meetings, both in-house and in the community
- Educational recovery programs (i.e. self-management skills, dealing with peer pressure, promotion of financial independence from family members, long-term goals, respectful interaction with authority figures)
- Family therapy and family support groups
- Extended aftercare recovery program, including outpatient therapy and support living, which may last up to 18 months
Take A Quick Tour Of Cornerstone
You Don't Have To Live In Active Addiction Any Longer
Our Admissions Staff Is Waiting For Your Call