Alcoholism & Drug Addiction Treatment Center Chattanooga TN
Cornerstone Is An In-Network Provider With Most Insurance Companies
Alcoholism and Drug Addiction Treatment For Chattanooga
Just up Interstate 75, in the shadow of the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee, is Cornerstone of Recovery, an addiction treatment center and alcoholism treatment program that’s been helping patients find a new way to live since 1989. As one of the nation’s top substance abuse treatment centers and the largest residential provider in the state of Tennessee, we provide patients with a wide range of clinical services, from medically assisted detox services that help you slowly and safely withdraw from any and all drugs to models of treatment based in both science and tradition.
Does Insurance Help Pay for Addiction Treatment?
Addiction and financial stability are often mutually exclusive statuses. If you struggle with a drug problem, chances are good you’re not flush with the funds required to pay for residential addiction treatment. However, if you have a commercial health insurance policy, you likely have access to behavioral health benefits that will help pay for addiction and alcoholism treatment. Cornerstone of Recovery is an in-network provider with most major health insurance plans, and our business staff members have years of experiencing navigating the fine print of health insurance policies to get the most out of your benefits.
Cornerstone accepts the following plans:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
Crescent Health Solutions
Empire Blue Cross
HealthSmart: Benefit Solutions
Magellan Behavioral Health
ValueOptions/Beacon Health Options
In addition, if you have TennCare or no health insurance at all and are seeking lower-cost drug and alcohol treatment, we can refer you to Stepping Stone to Recovery, our sister drug and alcohol rehab in Knoxville that accepts TennCare.
Inpatient / Residential Alcoholism & Drug Rehab Programs for Chattanooga TN
From scientifically proven methods like Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Schema Therapy to 12 Step-based therapy with a group of peers, our residential/inpatient programs are tailored to the specific needs of the individual:
- The Newcomers Program welcomes patients with little to no exposure to 12 Step recovery or traditional drug and alcohol treatment regimens; the goal is to address the ways in which substance abuse is used as a coping mechanism for a variety of biological, psychological, sociological and spiritual maladies and life traps.
- The Women’s Program is tailored specifically for female clients, many of whom find that processing physically and emotionally traumatic life events that precipitate and coincide with addiction is easier to do when supported by other women.
- The Recovery Renewal Program is a deeper dive into the treatment process for individuals who have been through drug rehab in the past but who are unable to maintain long-term sobriety.
- The Young Adult Program incorporates life skills and vocational rehabilitation for young people, ages 18 to 26, who may have been caught up in addiction before their lives have truly begun.
In addition, Cornerstone of Recovery has a unique Professionals Program that focuses on the specific needs of addicted patients in various vocations, including:
- Physicians, who often find easier access to medication and the cerebral nature of their careers to be stumbling blocks in the way of acceptance of their disease;
- Nurses, who are plagued by long hours and disrupted sleep schedules and often turn to drugs and alcohol to cope;
- Veterinarians, who find themselves suffering from compassion fatigue from caring for both four-legged patients and their grieving two-legged owners;
- Dental professionals, often terrified of a loss of income if they shut down their practices to get help for their own problems; and
- Pharmacists, who sometimes fall victim to the prescription addiction from which many of their customers suffer.
Regardless of the specificity of the treatment program, the same goal of each is the same: lifelong, successful recovery that gives each patient the opportunity of a new life free from the bondage of addiction.
Why Leave Chattanooga For Treatment?
Because addiction treatment is sometimes best accomplished through relocation to a new environment, free from the triggers and stresses of home that often act as stumbling blocks to freedom. Through immersion in a residential/inpatient program, you’ll develop a safety net of peers and clinically trained staff members – many of whom are in recovery themselves – that will help you become stronger, clearheaded, more independent and ready, when the time comes, to embrace life in Chattanooga through new eyes and with new coping skills.
Directions From Chattanooga to Cornerstone of Recovery
From the heart of Chattanooga, we’re 91 miles up I-75 to Interstate 140 toward Maryville, Tenn.; 11.5 miles later, you’ll take the U.S. 129 exit toward Knoxville. Two miles later, you’ll arrive at your destination, 4726 Airport Highway, Louisville, Tenn. 37777. There, you’ll find respite from the day-in, day-out misery of active addiction and take the first steps of a new journey down the road to recovery. We want to help you along the way, and we hope you’ll call us. Let us help you evaluate your situation and find a new way to live.
Our Admissions Staff Is Waiting For Your Call.
Cornerstone of Recovery
4726 Airport Hwy
Louisville , TN 37777